Katrina M. Welch
P: (800) 769-4624 ext. 803
F: (440) 542-5021
1301 Hagadorn Road
East Lansing, MI 48823
Katrina Welch joined Argus Risk Advisors in 2018 and brought valuable experience to the team having previously worked directly for The Doctors Company. As a licensed agent, she uses knowledge gained from the past six years in the insurance industry with Auto-Owners and The Doctors Company and 25+ years in customer relations to build a rapport with each of her clients. Her passion is working with physicians and practice administrators to manage their malpractice coverage and giving them tools to make educated decisions. Katrina is happy to assist her clients with their policy questions and changes and is invested in taking care of their concerns as if they were her own.
Katrina lives in the Big Mitten and has considerable experience with juggling schedules, helping with last minute assignments and averting catastrophe…picture driver’s training x6. She is the proud wife of a police officer and hostage negotiator (he came in handy when negotiating with their six teenagers) and spends her summers on fastpitch softball fields as “the Coach’s Wife” and mom to thirteen softball “daughters”.
Katrina’s Fun Facts:
- Katrina was formerly an event designer for wedding and corporate events. She planned her wedding and five of their six kids open houses (one more to go) and loves helping her friends with their parties.
- She enjoys going to MSU basketball games and is her kids’ number one fan in everything thing they do!
- In her downtime, she re-purposes old furniture with chalk paint and has even gotten her husband to help when he is not busy coaching two teams.
- Her favorite way to relax is spending the entire day on a Lake Michigan beach with her family and a good book, currently her favorite author is James Patterson.
- Katrina enjoys travelling and is planning to spend more time exploring New Orleans where two of her children now reside.