Rawan A. Choudhury
Junior Account Executive
F: (703) 800-769-4624 ext. (703)
230 Park Avenue, Suite 416
New York, New York 10169
Rawan Choudhury is an Junior Account Executive for Argus Risk Advisors and has recently joined the team after completing his Masters in Business Administration from Quinnipiac University in May 2019. Prior to joining the team, Rawan completed internships at Green Delta Insurance Company Ltd and Vanguard Assets Management where he gained valuable practical knowledge in Sales Operations and Investment Analytics. Having lived in Bangladesh for 16 years, attending international schools, and also well-traveled across the globe, Rawan brings to our team a wealth of diverse knowledge in cultural, social, and emotional intelligence. In an ever-changing industry with clients from different ethnic backgrounds, Rawan brings our team excellent interpersonal skills in making sure communications go smoothly. Rawan’s enthusiasm, positive energy and fellowship towards teamwork will be an asset to the morale of the team’s daily operations.
- Coming from an Insurance family, Rawan has been molded in this path and has insurance in his blood.
- Rawan is very passionate about soccer as he played varsity all through out high-school and played for college and academy teams. Rawan is also a diehard fan of Arsenal F.C.
- During his time off Rawan enjoys travelling to different countries and continents, his goal is to travel to a new country every year.
- Rawan has an exquisite taste for sartorial wear and is very passionate about bespoke-tailoring and sartorial accessories in his day-to-day outfits
- Rawan is very passionate about the fashion world and has previously been a male-model for several modeling agencies and magazines.
- Health & Wellness is an essential part of Rawan’s everyday lifestyle as he enjoys fitness activities and working out every day. Rawan is also a fitness model for his gym back in Bangladesh.